Tuesday 28 February 2012

Intro and Tings.

So this is a fresh start for me with the blogging extravaganza. I used WordPress a few months back at the beginning of uni but didn't like the layout and found it far too complicated. But, having an assignment based around blogging I thought it'd be beneficial for me to give it another go.

I'm pretty sure that my blog isn't going to be topic specific on anything in particular. I think it's just going to be a case of, "if it annoys me or I have a strong opinion about it, I'll blog it", nonetheless I'd hope that readers find it at least a good read.

For example, a few days ago I was in town, fancied a small bite to eat, nothing too big. I ended up paying £1 for a jumbo sausage roll. Not bad you might be thinking to yourself, after all, it was jumbo. IT WAS COLD AND HORRIBLE. Probably the worst sausage roll ever! Today I went into town and bought 2 jumbo sausage rolls for £1.20 from a local shop and they were the best sausage rolls any man has tasted. Work that one out?

I do love a good sausage roll.

Let the blogging begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment