Friday 2 March 2012

OAPeople

I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this post but my word... OLD PEOPLE ARE SO RUDE! We are told constantly to respect our elders, but respect works both ways.

I've just been walking around Morrisons, trying to do a little alcohol shopping before a night at Superbull. I've literally come back with bruised ankles and a dead leg because old people find it acceptable to play bumper cars with a trolley on your body!

THEY DON'T EVEN SAY SORRY! They look at you, bewildered that you've got in their way and that it should be you that has to say sorry because you were stood still looking down the aisles and they wanted to hurry on past. The only reason they're in a hurry is to see how many students they can take out within 10 minutes. I bet they have a little tournament going on.

FINGERS UP TO THOSE STUDENT TYPES!




No comments:

Post a Comment