Monday 5 March 2012

3 Is The Magic Number? Not Yet

3 definitely isn't the magic number for me, just yet. Recently I've been helping a good friend of mine do her dissertation. It's HELL! All of the questionnaires, the data analysis, the SPSS, the content analysis, the... list goes on.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm certainly not ready, or even thinking about 3rd year, when perhaps it should at least be in the back of my mind. I've got to hand in my options form for next year very soon and it's got me thinking about how this first year has flown by. Effectively, I'll be 21 and starting my final year of university next year. WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE?

"First and second years of uni will be like year 8 of school... nothing happens!" (Johnson, 2011)  I regret saying that now so much because if year 1 is anything to go by, I'm in store for another busy and tough year in year 2.

Another reason why 3 can't be the magic number is because that's what time I seem to be waking up on the days I have off of uni. I just waste my day away being a lazy slob. My room is more of a floordrobe and I'd rather blog about it than do anything that's actually going to solve the problem.

EURGH.


No comments:

Post a Comment